The student news site of Summerville High School.

The Wave Breaker

Patrick Baird
Patrick Baird is a sophomore, and this is his second year in Newspaper. Patrick can typically be found wandering aimlessly around the newsroom and fighting with his classmates about them needing citations on their photos. Patrick spends 80% of his free time watching Netflix and regretting his hipster stage of 2014. Patrick spends the other 20% of his spare time playing soccer and stressing about Newspaper. No tight sweaters were harmed in the making of this bio.

Patrick Baird, Webmaster

May 18, 2017
Fidget Spinners: the great debate (Story)
May 12, 2017
Senior picnic splendor (Photo)
May 03, 2017
Facebook takes action to online violence (Story)
May 01, 2017
Build it over buy it (Story/Photo)
Apr 07, 2017
Model UN brings home the Winthrop Cup (Story/Photo)
Apr 06, 2017
“Siege and Storm” (Photo)
Apr 06, 2017
Figuring out Mrs. Fuller (Photo)
Mar 31, 2017
Looking forward to Spring Spirit Week (Photo)
Mar 31, 2017
Tripp Rabon’s Legacy: A Year Later (Story)
Mar 10, 2017
Walk at School Day (Photo)
Feb 22, 2017
Wave Breaker Video (Story)
Feb 15, 2017
PHOTOS: Friday night lights (Story)
Feb 13, 2017
PHOTOS: Wrestling Senior Night (Story/Photo)
Feb 10, 2017
PHOTOS: Book Worms donates books to local hospital (Story/Photo)
Feb 02, 2017
PHOTOS: National Signing Day 2017 (Story)
Jan 24, 2017
PHOTOS: Fire House Gym Dedication (Story)
Jan 24, 2017
PHOTOS: State Championship Ring Ceremony (Story)
Jan 24, 2017
PHOTOS: Summerville Homecoming Parade (Story)
Jan 20, 2017
Wave TV – Jan. 20 (Photo)
Jan 18, 2017
PHOTOS: Miss Green Wave / Miss Green Wave Teen 2017 (Story)
Dec 07, 2016
Photography Club (Photo)
Dec 06, 2016
Bookworms (Photo)
Nov 22, 2016
Green Wave wins diamonds on the diamond (Photo)
Nov 18, 2016
HOSA Health Week (Story)
Nov 18, 2016
Self-motivated (Photo)
Nov 16, 2016
NJROTC Program (Photo)
Oct 31, 2016
The logistics of school lunch (Story)
Sep 28, 2016
An ode to the student section (Photo)
Mar 21, 2016
Gym renamed “The Fire House” (Story)
Dec 09, 2015
ILT: 5th period vs 6th period (Photo)
Feb 05, 2016
Following in his dad’s footsteps (Story)
Feb 03, 2016
Say “hi” to Mr. Sligh (Story)
Dec 16, 2015
Behind the scenes of The Harbor (Photo)
Dec 09, 2015
A new Gamecock family member (Photo)
Nov 10, 2015
Cheer Recap (Story)
Oct 28, 2015
Homecoming preview (Photo)
May 18, 2015
Closing the deal (Story)
May 07, 2015
Walker Scott shooting in North Charleston (Photo)
Mar 20, 2015
Faculty kickball game (Photo)
Mar 02, 2015
The Man of Many Talents (Story/Photo)
Feb 12, 2015
If (Story)
Feb 03, 2015
Spring Sports HYPE (Story/Photo)
Jan 28, 2015
A look into the heart (Story)
Jan 22, 2015
A scientific realm (Photo)
Jan 21, 2015
Carowinds (Photo)
Jan 13, 2015
Top ten Netflix series (Photo)
Dec 12, 2014
Bell schedule dilemma (Story)
Dec 06, 2014
Personal top Alternative songs (Story/Photo)
Nov 25, 2014
Discrimination (Story/Photo)
Nov 24, 2014
Christmas year round (Photo)
Nov 24, 2014
Do not forget Thanksgiving, Dorchester (Photo)
Nov 12, 2014
2014 Class AAAA Football – Division 1 Playoffs (Photo)
Nov 11, 2014
SHS named a Cool School (Story)
Nov 11, 2014
Dear Abby: Shut Out Teenager (Photo)
Oct 29, 2014
Halloween Treats (Photo)
Oct 28, 2014
Concussions (Photo)
Oct 23, 2014
Dancing around the lowcountry (Photo)
Oct 21, 2014
Dear Abby: Helpless Romantic (Photo)
Oct 15, 2014
Walk at School Day (Story)
Oct 07, 2014
Bubba’s birthday (Story)
Sep 25, 2014
Lady Green Wave Tennis (Story)
Sep 16, 2014
Tough for the scruff (Story)
The student news site of Summerville High School.
Staff