Chloe Worthy

Back to Article
Back to Article

Chloe Worthy

Chloe Worthy is a junior, but an artist in her off time. She got inspired to start creating art from “Pinterest, YouTube, and seeing art done by regular people.”

“I also got introduced to professional artists like Monet, Picasso, Rembrandt, Van Gogh, O’Keffe, and many others. Their works are a lot more refined than mine,” continued Chloe.

As a child she didn’t really have a preference on what art she created but if compelled to choose it would have to be painting.

However, now Chloe enjoys charcoal more, but it really depends on the subject of the piece and her mood that day.

She is always compelled to create “new and exciting” pieces and enjoys the process of creating and designing a new work. Chloe doesn’t let her “fear of failure get the best of her and when problems arise [she] works them out and each piece takes about 4 to 7 hours.”

Chloe plans on continuing her passion for art after high school, because she can not see herself without it.

“I don’t want to give up something that I enjoy and am good at, I get good grades but at the end of the day it’s the art that keeps me going. While others drift away from their dream job and fall to society’s ‘safe zone’ I push harder to make a name for myself, it’s a lot of work but I never hate any of it,” said Chloe.

Mark Twain once said, “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” This is the quote Chloe takes to heart everyday.

Chloe created a website to showcase her art to the public and to have a portfolio she could easily access at anytime.

“I also wanted to create a professional domain for potential business and commission opportunities,” said Chloe.

Chloe Worthy is a devoted artist that lives by the quote from Confucius, “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” She believes in hard work and dedication that shows in every piece she creates.

Go check out her website: http://www.chloeworthy.com

About the Writers
Bobbie Jo Wimberly, Staff Writer

Bobbie Jo is currently a senior at SHS and it is her 2nd year in newspaper. It’s rarely a day she doesn’t have a story to tell and excited to tell...

Chloe Westmoreland, Staff Writer

Chloe Westmoreland is a senior and this is her second year in Newspaper. She hates 99% of everyone and wishes she stilled lived in Florida. Her boyfriend,...