The student news site of Summerville High School.

The Wave Breaker

Holland McClary
Holland McClary is now a junior and this is now her second year in Newspaper. She always makes time for her Newspaper class and “attempts” to stay on top of it all. Holland spends around 75% of her time sleeping or watching Netflix until she passes out. She spends the remaining 25% procrastinating on her work so she can contemplate what she’s going to with her life, and she never actually does her work until the last second before it’s due. It took several years to think about what to write in this bio, because Holland lives a boring life, and does nothing interesting ever except when she’s working or hanging out with her family and friends.

Holland McClary, Staff Writer, Photographer

Feb 21, 2017
Learning legalities: Mock Trial (Story)
Feb 21, 2017
Mock Trial (Story)
Nov 21, 2016
Strange laws of South Carolina (Story)
Oct 21, 2016
After effects of Hurricane Matthew (Story)
Sep 19, 2016
Olympic dive to the finish line (Story)
Sep 12, 2016
On-court psyches: the layman’s guide to tennis psychology (Photo)
Apr 13, 2016
Springsteen takes a stand (Story)
Apr 12, 2016
A look into concussions (Photo)
Apr 12, 2016
#SpringBreak2k16 (Story)
Apr 12, 2016
Leadership hosts first ever Color Wave (Photo)
Apr 05, 2016
Welcome to Tijuana Flats (Story)
Mar 22, 2016
Attack on Brussels (Story)
Dec 01, 2015
Baseball hits home (Photo)
Mar 01, 2016
Coach Kafina: He’s actually 12 (Story)
Feb 26, 2016
Supreme Court at a loss (Story)
Feb 26, 2016
Getting to know Young Life (Story)
Feb 16, 2016
How to live better: Miranda and Sarah (Photo)
Jan 28, 2016
Boys prepare for Buff Puff (Photo)
Jan 27, 2016
New(ish) kid on the block (Story)
Jan 26, 2016
The secret agenda of WaveTV (Photo)
Jan 06, 2016
The Merge: English and Forensics (Photo)
Jan 04, 2016
Dance Competition Team (Photo)
Dec 04, 2015
Perfectly plus-sized, thrillingly thin (Photo)
Nov 10, 2015
The new faces of winter sports (Photo)
Sep 01, 2015
Tuggle takes the turf (Photo)
Nov 03, 2015
Honoring a legend (Photo)
Oct 28, 2015
The age of feminism (Photo)
Oct 27, 2015
Dancing through a Day with Mrs. Brinley (Story)
Sep 23, 2015
Wave TV goes to Nationals (Photo)
Sep 23, 2015
New kid on the block (Story)
Sep 04, 2015
Straight outta Compton (Story)
The student news site of Summerville High School.
Staff